NABH offers training to its stakeholders on various areas of healthcare-related to patient safety, quality systems, standards, and accreditation process. The trainings are generalized with the intent to train the participants in understanding the subject and implementing the same at their organisation as per their protocols.
The training offered includes advice or course related to NABH Accreditation/Certification standards including the accreditation process, which is confined to the provision of generic information that is freely available in the public domain; i.e. the trainers do not provide client-specific solutions to any of the participants.
Need for training
For any healthcare organisation to achieve the recognition of accreditation requires an understanding of the applicable standards in the right way so that the same can be implemented, measured, and monitored in the right manner by the healthcare organisation.
To train the personnel in understanding various areas of importance, NABH offers training on a range of areas related to accreditation at a very competitive pricing. The NABH trainers are very senior subject experts in the field of quality and healthcare systems.
Types of Training:
1. Open training – this is an onsite scheduled training where participants from various organisations are pooled and trained on the topic of training.
2. Closed training – this is an onsite training conducted when an organisation desires to train their own staff on a particular topic and demands for it.
3. Virtual training – this is training conducted virtually through a digital platform and is on an individual basis.
Mode of Trainings:
NABH provides training to its clients either through physical onsite training or through virtual training:
1. Physical Onsite Training – NABH shall arrange faculty to undertake the training in person. Onsite trainings can be closed training for participants within an organisation or can be open training for participants from various organisation grouped together for a training.
2. Virtual Training – NABH shall arrange faculty to undertake the training virtually where the faculty shall undertake the training virtually.